
Another addition of "Not Me Monday"
- I did not eat 6 more of HIS cookies today (they wouldn't fit in his care package)
- I did not send him Gator Golf, a game for 3+ year olds with complete confidence that he would enjoy it as much as a 3 year old
- I did not get tipsy off a single glass of wine tonight
- I did not enjoy my "homework" tonight from my first day of work (nerd)
- I did not almost get up in the middle of pilates and run out the door because I thought I saw someone who looked exactly like him.
- I did not rollerblade the puppies at 6:30 this morning (Miss Musing's morning routine inspired me) and again at 4:30 this afternoon.
What did you NOT do this Monday?
2 comments:
Aw, I'm so glad it inspired you :)
I got tipsy of one glass of wine at dinner the other night and I was shocked! It makes me feel old! Also, it is wrong that I enjoy Gator Gold?! I played it with my little cousins a few weeks ago and it was surprisingly fun!
I love reading these from you! I love that you send him that game... haha. You two are great.
I miss you! I need to email you. You need to email me! We need to catch up.
I started the not me monday thing yesterday but didnt get around to finishing it until today... I'm a slacker but I'll post it on time next Monday, lol.
Post a Comment