Now I could not survive without Dakota. Everyone who comes to visit, his family, and my family all love Dak Dak (nickname). Her temperment is incredibly sweet and loyal. She's my protector. If she hears a noise, we need to go inspect not only where she thinks she heard the noise, but the surrounding rooms. She heads in a room, does a lap, looks up at me like the coast is clear then walks out the door into the next room.
I guess I am making a point that I love Dakota.
But I have said it before and will say it again that I have never met a dog with more personality than Miss Daisy Girl. He and I talked today about how much she makes us smile. Even thousands of miles away, he always laughs out loud watching her on the webcam.
Case and point. These pictures are just from today. I could blog about her adventures everyday.
Two dogs outside in the rain for two minutes. One comes in completely clean, the other walks into my kitchen looking like this:
Over the past 8 months with her, I continue to learn my patience and sense of humor always shines through these mishaps.
I decided to clean out my car today. As soon as I open up the door:
I tried getting her out of the car. However, she wanted to go for a ride. She sat like this for a good 20 minutes looking out the window in the garage
I thrive during this deployment because of both of them. One protects me and the other one drives me crazy and makes me laugh on a daily basis.
8 comments:
Haha! It is almost freaky how much your dogs are like mine. Indi cuddles with me and keeps me safe and Blaze is always in to something and making me laugh. Must be a pure bred siberian thing. I also don't know what i would do without them!
Haha! And I love how you call her Dak Dak! My mom can't stand the fact that I call our dog Monet --- Mo mo!
She's like "Jen I give the dog a beautiful name - French no less and you absolutely KILL it!" But Momo still answers to Momo. Ok that's my ramble... I don't know even why I told you that!! :)
Ohhhh she's just such a sweetie! I love huskies! Love that she just sat in the car staring at you! hahaha
I couldn't agree more. If I didn't have them I don't know if I'd make it through this deployment. My protector being Ryker- who also loves to cuddle. And Hazel being my crazy get into trouble with anything she possible can.
Imagine if we all got our dogs together- what an interesting time that'd be!
Ha! It wasn't!! Even better, it was across from the Oak Grove Wal-Mart! Next time we have a classy unit function (our last one was at the China King Buffet, also by the Oak Grove Wal-Mart) I'll beg you to come instead of K! Give her a break for once!
Both of your dogs are super cute, I like the nickname, Dak Dak! She's so cute sitting like that too!
http://fab.typepad.com
Ha, sounds like our dogs have a lot in common too. I have my baby, Scout, who is my protector and my shadow. And then I have Rufus...whose nickname is The Destroyer. He's way too smart and gets into trouble 99% of the time. But he definitely makes me laugh, crazy dog. I don't know what I'd do without them.
I have a husky too! They have the best eyes!
Post a Comment