I am going to start with two of my favorite questions. I mean they were all excellent, but these two put a big ol' smile on my face.
MG wants to know if you are planning on reading the book for book club?
Sadly, I did not read the 1,000 page book for bookclub. I did, however, read all three books I borrowed from a few of our members. Considering this was less than a month ago...I am quite proud!
meganewoldsen asked
Do you think Daisy and Blaze would make super cute Siberian Husky pups?
Oh heck yeah!
Daisy
Blaze (Picture totally stolen from the wonderful Megan)

Anyone else agree?
Worst Habbit?
This might sound crazy, but most of my family HATES that I see the good in everyone and both he and them HATE hows naive I am at times. I know, terrible "worst habbit", but I guess it can be a bad thing as much as a good thing.
sfpm said...
What was a Best for this past year?
Oh easy, living with him...
What was a Worst for this past year?
Quitting my job and then trying to find another one as good as it.
Weakness?
Details, details, details. I pay close attention to them, but sometimes not close enough.
Strength?
Organization and leadership
(army)Wife said...
What's your dream house like?
Two story house with large, open kitchen and living room.
What is the one thing you want to save to give to your daughter/son?
I am not sure about my son, but I know I will eventually give my daughter my WP minature class ring he bought me during Ring Weekend.
2 comments:
I totally vote for Blaze and Daisy making baby huskies!!!
I showed Blaze the pic of Daisy. He thinks she's one hot babe and is completely interested in puppy making. =)
JK, but that would be one good lookin' litter or pack? (Whatever the word for a group of puppies is.)
Post a Comment