This weekend will also be another milestone, my 25th birthday. I will hit the big quarter of a century mark. As a kid you always think of 25 as when your life starts, marriage, kids, etc. I am very happy where I am at now. Just a month away from his return and living the good life as a mom of two puppies.
We've been together over nine years....And I am twenty-five....Meaning over 1/3 of my life has been spent as his girlfriend/fiance/wife.
Flashback over the past few birthdays:

October 2005- Living in NYC
New bike for him...Working new job for me
October 2008- Living the good life
October 2008- Living the good lifeI will not be able to spend this weekend with him, but I do get the next best thing...football weekend with my family. I am driving those four hours tonight to stay with my parents and get ready for a huge game for my brother tomorrow. After the game, I will drive a half hour to Indianapolis and spend the night with my BIL and his wonderful girlfriend.
I love birthday weekends :)
11 comments:
Happy early Birthday! :)
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
What a beautiful post! Have a great birthday!
Happy birthday!
Happy early Birthday!! Hope you enjoy your weekend with the family!!
HAVE SO MUCH FUN! Seriously. 25 is a huge birthday -- enjoy every minute of it.
Happy Birthday!!! Congrats on hitting 200 posts as well.
Congrats on 200 posts and more importantly, Happy early Birthday!!! I'm sure you'll have a great weekend, can't wait to hear about it!
Great pictures! I've never thought of it that way...how long of my life I've spent with John.
Happy Birthday!
aw happy birthday beautiful! you two are so adorable and it's incredible to hear that you've been together for such a long time :) have so much fun!!
LOVE the motorcycle pic!!!
and Happy Birthday again! :)
Post a Comment