Another habit I probably should break before he comes home:
Our conversation today.
Him- When are you heading over to Leslie's?
Me- Probably around the time the trick or treaters show up since I forgot to buy candy.
Him- Haha, what? Are you going to hide from them?
Me- Yes that will be easy. I'll just hide in my room.
Him- Just hide in your room, huh? By any chance is that next to OUR room?
Me- Dang it!
I have been so use to saying my room, my house, my dogs and I do not mean to!
In other him news, I finally started the infamous "Donut of Misery" today. It read: 94% DONE! What a glorious time to start it :)
11 comments:
hahaha i know what you mean!
I definitely went through that stage. It took a few even after he got back for me to stop saying everything was 'mine' or 'my'. Now we always emphasis 'our' in conversations as a joke.
Wow 94 percent is AMAZING!!! So so close!!
Praying that he's home for Turkey Day!!
94% is fantastic, you're practically there :-)
And since Jon moved in with me, I still get caught saying "my," "mine," etc...I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one!
I always say "my" instead of ours. Like I always say my bed not our bed. But to my defense, I spend a lot more time in it than he does!
So excited for you that the end of the deployment is so close!
94%?!?!!! WOAH!! So so so so close! Good month for you this month!!
So close to being done! That's fantastic!
I know you must be getting so excited to be almost done with deployment! That is great news!
haha i love it
Hahaha!
You're SO CLOSE!!!
LOL, I know what you mean... I think we all go through that stage.
I am new at all this whole blogging thing but it's nice to read everyones postings. My husband is about to redeploy again and wanted to have a somewhat of a journal for our family and friends and mostly myself (sanity).
Hope your hubby comes home before Turkey Day!
Post a Comment