Saturday, October 24, 2009

I really love my...

One of my few vices I am finally saying out loud in this blog is my addiction to garbage magazines. I am pretty good about not buying them, but if I see one at a friends house or doctor's office, I am all over it.

I think US Weekly has a section called "I really love my...." then they show a ton of pictures of a certain celebrity either carrying the same purse, wearing the same jeans, etc.

With the weather getting cooler, I knew I liked my scarf, but looking through pictures, I am convinced I love that scarf.

Case and point:







Oh I definitely wear that thing a lot.

Any trends you notice in pictures? What do you really love?

4 comments:

e said...

this post made me laugh bc i have a jacket like that AND because i totally just bought that scarf's twin today! good taste :)

Megan said...

I noticed a trend in the pictures...I am not in a single one, and K was! What is up with that!

_ffyona said...

I really love my... is also accessible on People.com. I love seeing what these celebs are using time after time again!

For me, would be my favorite comfy pair of flats, and favorite fitting jeans!

xoxo

GamecockQueen said...

You are too cute! I have a purple scarf I can't get enough of right now. I like how it's a bright purple so it really wakes up a plain winter outfit, like jeans and my black coat.