Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Day


This morning I blogged about my one of my favorite days of the year. Instead of writing my story down in two places, you can read about it here.


It has something to do with these:



What is your favorite brand of workout shoes?

7 comments:

Megan said...

You know my favorite type of workout shoes are flipflops! Better for walking to the poolside!

Lisa said...

I love my Saucony Hurricanes that I got last year. I loved my Mizuno Wave Nirvanas too, but traded those into some asics that I didn't like so much.

I have a pair of Brooks trail runners that I dig though!

Erin said...

I just got my first pair of Mizunos back in June and I am IN LOVE!

Anonymous said...

If those are the Nirvana's I just got mine about a week ago! I stuck some custom inserts in them, and I'm pretty sure they feel like Heaven on my feet!

I have had Brooks, Ascis, Nike's, and 3 pairs of Mizuno's since I started racing. Mizuno's win hand down! I have set all my PR'sin them!

tootie said...

Nothing beats a new pair of shoes!

Brooks are my favorite. :)

hmb said...

Thank you, thank you!! And what about YOUR blog being so super cute!!

I got a pair of Sauconys today. We'll see how that goes...I've never had that brand before.

Anonymous said...

I love Mizunos! They totally corrected my overpronation and it's been lovely!