Monday, October 5, 2009

New Chapter

Well after a few weeks of dragging my feet, I finally am publishing my new fitness website/blog to the world. My new business cards will feature this web address and email, but my blog buddies will be the first to preview it.

Its a work in progress and I hope to continually improve. I will not stop blogging about life and deployment here, but hope to further myself in the fitness world as well.

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and recent family findings, my first blog entry is about Seeing Pink

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Yea! I'm glad your doing this, hopefully it will motivate me to start moving again!

tootie said...

Congrats on the new business! Sounds like a great fresh start!

Post Tenebras Lux said...

Yay! This is awesome.

Laurie Moudy said...

Congrats! I will be that one that does not say I will start on Monday =). I will begin when I get back in town (haha) really when I get back on the 17th. My monday is looking good to begin a new healthy lifestyle!

Laurie Moudy said...

How is your mom?

Stacie said...

Congrats!!