Today, just a few short moments ago, I had my first, "No I really cannot do this without him here" moment. I subbed all day and am about to go circuit coach. I needed some energy and something healthy. I decided to make a protein shake in that stupid Magic Bullet.
I hate the Magic Bullet for many reasons. He loves it and everytime I beg for a stupid blender, he replies with some comment about how the Magic Bullet does everything. My hands are small and they do not fit completely around the top of it. Therefore, I get close several times to not opening my shakes.
This afternoon at approximately 2:45pm, I decided IT CANNOT BE OPENED and my delcious shake is in there. I attempted to open it for the past 15 minutes. And you know what really gets me, I am strong!
I am so angry right now, I tempted to chuck the Magic Bullet into the pool. Its now taunting me with the shake I cannot have.
Dear Magic Bullet,
If you make it to the end of this deployment, I will be VERY surpised.
In much brighter news, Sunday will mark the point where I am weeks away not months from his return. Its so close, but yet feels so far. Our AVON party comes home in days.
Secret Single Behaviors I need to break before then:
Sleeping with the television on
Sleeping diagonal in our bed
I still hate you Magic Bullet. The only thing you have going for you right now is that he likes you.
7 comments:
I am so horrible about sleeping with the TV on... especially when I'm alone. It usually takes me forever to fall asleep and I always freak myself out when I'm the only one awake, so I still make him set a sleep timer. He usually only wants to do 30 minutes, but I always beg for 45 or 60. It's the behavior of mine that probably bugs him the most. Oh well!
The good thing is you can put a nice new blender on your registry! Add it when he's not looking! I obviously have more weeks left than you but I couldn't agree more about it feeling so close yet so far away. We're at 79%.
I'm sorry! You should have called me and we would have made it a team effort!
I'm going to the ceremony, I'm assuming you are? I'm trying to go to every one that has people from my company, but we'll see if I can. Anyway, want to drive together?
Any chance that the magic bullet can have an "accident" and break before he comes home?
Huge thumbs up for being WEEKS away!
And as for that magi bullet, I would be tempted to smash it open!
Just smash it open and get it out! Then you can buy a blender. Yay for only a few weeks!
I'm glad you only have a few weeks left!
How frustrating about the magic bullet-- I have small hands and no strength at all, so I can never get anything open without help...
Post a Comment