Do not taste good:
I accidentally bought chocolate coffe creamer forgetting I recently bought a large bag of French Vanilla coffee. Those two flavors do not mix well together.
Drive me crazy:
Dakota is baaaack! And more energy than ever. She is currently shoving a toy (as well as her whole body) in my lap and trying to knock my hand away from the computer. I threw the toy about 9,456 times and she brought it back ot me 9,457. LEAVE ME ALONE!
Make me happy:
Today while working, I overheard the women talking about the number of times they go through the circuit. One woman replied, "Well when she (refering to me) is running the circuit I can barely go three times, but normally I go four times"
That is right. I am worse than Jillian, haha.
Almost killed me:
I bought a few, ok about 7, of those Smart Ones dinners. While working two jobs and living all by my lonesome, I prefer a nice, fast dinner after arriving home around 9pm every night. My mom told me to watch the sodium content in them. I figured Weight Watchers approves them, they cannot be that bad.
This morning while shopping, I turned one of those bad boys around...980mg of Sodium?!?!? Thank goodness for my mother. I might have died in a week of sodium induced heart attack (I do not know if those exist)
P.S. Dakota is STILL bringing me her toy. Scratch the Smart Ones, she might be the death of me.
9 comments:
smart ones....ewwww. i got burnt out on those when josh was in training. those and lean cuisines. okay really i just don't like anything with that mystery meat in it...
you're welcome for that.
lol she is happy to be home mom!!!
Yeah I stick to the all nutural frozen diners from Fresh and Easy or whole foods. They don't taste that greatbut in a pinch aren't that bad for you either!
LOLOL. I'm glad Dak Dak is back to being spunky. As for the food? I'm a fan of Lean Cuisine but I haven't had one in awhile. Not sure what the sodium is like on those.
Wow! I didn't realize there was that much sodium in those! That's crazy! Glad Dakota is back!
Thanks for the sweet comment! I am excited to get back on track of working out!! Thanks for the info on the microwaveable meals! I usually buy lean cuisines either mac and cheese or 5 cheese lasagna..I will definitly check out the sodium in them!
Just be happy that I am no longer living by you. Because as much as I love to eat fatty junkfood, I will not touch a frozen dinner! Just be lucky you missed the lecture!
That's great that Dakota is back home! I'm sure that she's going to be your lapdog for a while. :-)
I just ran across your blog and really like it. Yeah frozen dinners... They make me happy I've learned to cook. The amount of sodium in those is wicked bad.
I'm glad that you're liking your job! I worked at Curves during my college summers. Mostly I got the job because mi mum was the most loyal "Curvie" at that location. She's been over 500 times, the only woman to hit that mark!
I'm glad that Dakota is back =)
Post a Comment