My recent selection of television shows have convinced me that I want a large family.
Extreme Home Makeover showed a family of 13. I was kind of jealous. Not to mention I am uber excited for the Jon & Kate Plus Eight renowal of vows tonight and last night TBS aired "Cheaper By The Dozen" .
Daisy and Dakota convince me everyday as well...
I absolutely love a clean house. I grew up in a household where we HAD to make our bed everyday. I guess this is why I use to hate dog hair so much and thought 2 children max.
Tonight as Daisy decided to race past me and run inside with the dirty bone she buried in the backyard to jump on the couch, I realized something. I attempted to grab her and tried yelling then I said, "I give up". I really have given up. I'll take a semi-messy (let's face it, I still vaccum and mop everyday) for these guys anyday.
I love chaos. There are 4 years between my sister, brother, and I. Chaos suits me well.
Now I just have to convince the "daddy". Tonight he told me he wanted 2 kids...Sigh.
5 comments:
You are too precious, and I am just amazed and in awe of your love for your little family. You are going to make an amazing mother!
I'm watching Jon and Kate plus 8 right now, it's the vow-renewal episode! And I look at the chaos and the pandemonium and yet I'm not terrified by it, I think it's beautiful! But like you, the "daddy to be" wants 2 kids (maybe 3); he is an only child himself. Anyways, yay large families!!!
You're going to be such a good mom! I love my dog as if he were my child... I can't imagine what its going to be like when I have kids.
I think that if you can handle dakota and daisy, you can handle more than two kids! Hopefully somebody essential to the process will come around and agree with you :)
I have also completely given up on the keeping the house perfect and clean. There's only so much you can do to keep the walls white, the muddy paws prints off the floor for 10 minutes, and the ripped stuffed toys all over. We completely consider the pups like our children- we are having a hard time deciding if we want to kennel them for Thanksgiving or just stay at a pet friendly hotel and pay much more on that.
I'm sure you'll be able to talk Dave into more than 2 kids!
Post a Comment