I convinced myself to head to the library this past week thanks to Becca and her post forever ago about her love for that place.
I flipped through "A Purpose Driven Life" for about a half hour while I was there. It is such a powerful book and drove home a lot of really good points about life and purpose.
I've been really down on myself for not working, but while I read, it said the best thing you can give to any relationship is time.
Not only am I giving a ton of time to him, Daisy, and Dakota, I am actually giving time to my friends. I am a workaholic by nature. My days since I was 14 have run from 6am until midnight. I was terrible at keeping up with friends, updating live journal, facebook etc. Terrible could be a huge understatement actually. Now I feel so much better about where I am "relationship" wise with a lot more people.
God has granted me the gift of time. I really should enjoy it more.
Glass is always half full.
1 comment:
You are an amazing, inspiring woman. I hope you know that. I am really honored to have you as a friend.
Post a Comment