Since he will be gone for the holidays, I only wanted to decorate the inside of the house with two items, a Christmas tree and stockings.
We set out today to try and accomplish this feat.
I wanted to find the perfect tree, the perfect stockings, start the perfect tradition, make memories together...blah, blah, blah. I did realize one thing today, fake trees are expensive!
Shopping overwhelmed me. I did not find a tree or the stockings.
I gave up and gave him the pouty lip in our 4th store. I finally found a $2 miniature snowman. It cheered me up. And if you walk into our house, it is our only Christmas decoration.
Hurry up December 26th so I can buy cheap decorations for next year!
Tonight while cleaning the house and listening to Christmas music, we both kind of laughed at our snowman on top of the fireplace mantle.
And what do you know, we made our 1st Christmas memory living together...
2 comments:
Finding decent decorations is a pain in the butt, we've been looking for a while too! Well, I have. Jon refuses because it's not close enough to Christmas, party pooper. Glad you found the snowman though!
Hello.. I stumbled upon your blog somehow and wanted to say Hello. I know just how exspensive trees are, crazy huh??
Post a Comment