Saturday, November 8, 2008

Must be love

You know how I know I am growing up...

How much I love my Dyson Vaccum. Dyson Animal Vaccum to be exact :)

I use to HATE dog hair, actually I loathed dog hair. My shirt and pants would always be covered with dog hair from his family dogs and I would just get so frustrated. Now I have 2 dogs, but I have the best vaccum in the world.

Yes, you can go ahead and picture my face lighting up as I clean our carpets full of dog hair and dirt from his boots. I honestly use this thing everyday. Today while I was "sweeping" the kitchen floor, I thought to myself, this thing is amazing.

He bought it for me for my birthday. I told him today it was probably the best gift ever.

I use to be so confused as the adults in my family during Christmas would get excited about house stuff. Now I feel their love.

6 comments:

d.a.r. said...

OMG I totally totally want one! So jealous!

Erin said...

I so want one!

e said...

my mom literally cried 2 years ago when my dad bought her a power washer!

Jenn said...

Copper sheds soooo much. I'd love it too! My roomate has a great vacuum but as soon as I'm on my own I'll be looking forward to buying my own!

Unknown said...

OMG I know how you feel. I have 4 dogs, so I know your pain about dog hair. I never thought there would be a day where I would get soooooooo excited about vacuum. You should have seen me, I had to BEG Mike for our Dyson and finally he gave in. I love love love love it. See look at me, I'm all excited about it all over again, I think I will go vacuum now. HAHAHAHAHA

Becca said...

i don't have the animal, but i have a dyson and i am obsessed. i love emptying the canister every time i vacuum.. i never cease to be amazed by the amount of crap in my carpet!