Something tells me I need to work on my parenting skills. As I am typing this and Daisy and Dakota came crashing into my back during their morning wrestling session.
When Dave comes home from work, we'll be in the office working on our separate computers and the dogs will just bark and "rumble" with each other. He looks at me and then yells, "Doesn't this bother you" and I look at him and reply, "What are you talking about"...."Oh yeah, them...not really".
This past Sunday, we left the dogs outside for a little longer than we would have liked. The result:

Muddy paws!

Daisy squirmed all over and eventually escaped from the bathtub. Dave and I chased after our extremely wet and slippery puppy for a good minute or so. It was thoroughly entertaining and we could not stop laughing.
She is now in week three of puppy classes and surprisingly, is the star student. The two of us just smile at each other as the instructor continues to throw praise in her direction. We know that when we arrive home, she is not the same puppy.
Potty training is no longer an issue and has not been an issue for a little while now. I'm very thankful because I hear horror stories about training stubborn huskies all the time. She can now "sit", "lay down", "stand", and "leave it". I guess she's not that bad.
Dakota is still my angel and my snuggler.

This picture is not stage. We honestly fall asleep every once in awhile. Dakota had a severe ear infection so yet again, another trip to the vet. I told my very wonderful veterinarian that I have seen her more in the last 4 months than my own mother.
I still rollerblade twice a day with them. People find a girl on rollerblades with 2 dogs very amusing because everyone has a comment and then just laughs.
Hey, whatever makes them tired.
4 comments:
i gave you an award:)
Check out my blog... I've left you an award! :)
cute pics. Bryce (our white dog) always runs for mud and when he comes in, we call the mud around his feet his "mud boots" because they look like little boots! he absolutely haaates having his feet wiped. funny little dog...
The Dog Whisperer does the rollerblade thing - I think that's awesome!
Post a Comment