Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday

I woke up early this morning to use the washroom and noticed a much larger man in be my bed. McSteamy was sleeping next to me.

I immediately woke from my dream. I am more of a McDreamy kind of girl anyways.

I realized tonight is Thursday and Grey's Anatomy is on TV. Kind of weird? Yes, very...


He also noticed last night during Daisy's puppy class that she listens a lot more to me.

NO KIDDING!

People always assume Dave will be the disciplinarian if we have kids since he is the disciplined, calm one and I am more of a free spirit. I laugh when I hear this since I picture my kids running to daddy to escape from "mean mommy".

I guess nothing bothers me more than kids who lack discipline.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is totally how it is going to be with us! I am the mean mommy and doug wants to let our animals get away with murder. I am sure the same will hold true with our kids!

kd said...

Oh it is so the same over here! I can walk the dogs without a leash but they take advantage of hubby the second I am out of sight!

I am definitely the mean mommy!

Katie said...

Ditto on everything everyone else has said!! I'm the mean mommy and with Daddy they don't listen too well. He claims it's because they are dogs and he'll be stricter with the kids.....I say we'll see about that......