Monday, December 1, 2008

Let it snow...

The best part about being from Chi-town and living down south is I can now consider snow a gift...

I know it has been awhile.

Some accomplishments:

Visited with best friend from high school who is the most beautiful, glowing pregnant woman

Gained quite a bit of weight

Finished a 500 page book in 4 days. Does anyone else love Jodi Picoult? I cannot put her books down.

We will be visiting family until Sunday. My mom and I are planning to start a 3-day diet workout tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes.

T-minus 13 days before D-Day. Some days I would love to put him on a plane the very next day. I never thought we would be that couple, but we have been at each other's throats and get aggrivated much faster.

Time to go walk all 4 dogs. I wish I had a camera.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I've heard of Jodi Picoult...what are the names of some of her books?

I totally understand wanting to put your guy on a plane already. Right now we're good, but thats probably because we're on block leave. There were definitely some shortened tempers and patience before we left.

Good luck. We're about 2 weeks out from D-day...ick.

Kristen said...

Michael and I were the same way the last couple weeks. We bickered like crazy. We were both under so much stress, and we took it out on each other. That fades as it gets closer and closer, or it did for us anyways. I hope it does for you too!