Saturday, December 6, 2008

Just fine

Well after too many consecutive days of spending every waking moment together, I decided for a little break last night.

My mom and I agreed to drag our butts over to my sister's with monopoly and in our flannel pjs. My sister made her husband go and buy wine. With all four of us, the laughing did not stop.

Its been quite some time since I last had more than 1 glass of wine. Somewhere around midnight my sister refused my offer to fold her laundry for $200 worth of monopoly money so I decided to spread her laundry all over her condo. We then began wrestling.

I lost in wrestling and monopoly. Rough night, but oh so much fun.

2 comments:

jlc said...

Awww. Hahaha that sounds like a really good time. PJ's and wine... what more could you want?

e said...

ugghhh losing monopoly sucks. buuut it sounds like you ladies had a blast :)