Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lets hold on to what we got...

As part of our Christmas present, my parents bought theater tickets for my sister, brother, his girlfriend, and I. Today we headed into the city and saw "Jersey Boys", a story about the Four Seasons.

I enjoyed it so much. I never realized how many fun hits they released such as "Walk Like a Man", "Big Girls Don't Cry", "Let's Hold On to What We Got", and so many more.

While talking about plays, I began listing the ones I have seen and noticed I have been to quite a few such as Hairspray, Tony & Tina's Wedding, Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Lion King...I never thought I would consider myself a theater person, but I actually LOVE going to see Broadway shows. Hopefully I can catch a few more this year.

1 comment:

jlc said...

I LOVEEEEEE Jersey Boys. (Go figure though right?)

I'm def a theatre person through and through. Glad you had fun!


PS Super cute new layout. You guys make such a handsome pair. :-)