Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Making a list.

Oh the checklists we have created over the past 48 hours and the wonderful feeling I get when we cross it off together. Here are the few big ones, for me at least.

Christmas Tree -CHECK
Decorate for Christmas- CHECK
Set up Skype- CHECK

And brand new computer :) - CHECK!

My computer from college is ancient. With my past job, they gave me a brand new computer that I unfortunately had to give it back. So yesterday while completing our Christmas shopping, Dave informed me of my gift this year. I absolutely love it.

It will probably be the most useful gift ever, especially in the next year.

2 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Ahh the checklists. Glad at least some fun shopping is coming from them :)

loqi said...

Skype is absolutely *essential*, good call. And a new laptop is an awesome Christmas present, I'm jealous. :)