Saturday, December 20, 2008

Face pounce

Oh Daisy Mae, how you love to pounce faces and provide an endless supply of kisses. Now granted, I am use to this every morning. Around 8am, I cover my entire face because I know what is about to happen. No reason in particular, just to give some loving.

Tonight, I walked into my parents room to say good-night after a 6 hour drive back home and sure enough Daisy came flying through the door, onto the bed and headed straight for my dad.

He laughed and laughed as she tried to dig her way underneath the covers to his face. It really made my heart smile.

And of course Grandma let them take a few things from their stockings early. So my girls enjoyed themselves tonight.

I am not enjoying the concept of 10 degrees, solid ice, and of course no fenced in backyard. We are definitely heading over to his parent's house tomorrow with their beautiful, huge backyard surrounded by white fencing.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I hope that the heat is turned back on!

jlc said...

Haha. I get attacked everyy morning. I'm glad this ritual is seen as normal by dog owners. Now try that with 3! :-)

Erin said...

I hope you have a great time at home with you family :)

d.a.r. said...

Oh yes, my dogs do that too. When my parents where here for Thanksgiving, they experienced Arthur's "face pounce" as well. Him and Chief team up!!