You know that feeling when you walk in the door and realized you haven't peed all day and immediately race to the bathroom.
Well that happens to me everyday.
As soon as I walk in the door, I let the dogs out and run to the bathroom. However, I cannot tell you the last time I used the washroom in complete privacy.
Everyday I forgot to close the door and every single day after work, I have two puppies trying to jump on me while trying to do my business.
You think I would learn my lesson.
7 comments:
Hahaha! Girl you have me cracking up with your posts lately.
And yes, that is me. I need to run to the bathroom after each and every period I teach!! This weekend I was joking with Lola about it.. because I swear I didn't want her to think I was going to the bathroom to "do something"..... I'm just a puppy!!
LOVE it! One of my cats gets annoyed with me if I close the bathroom door downstairs, he will claw and meow at the door until I open it.
Ha! I can't tell you the last time I went to the bathroom or took a shower without a canine audience!!
Haha, there is no privacy in our house either! The puppies insist on being everywhere I am!
Haha I do that a lot!
Haha, awesome. Animals don't care.
Yeah, I don't know that feeling, because I pee 8,654 times a day.
Post a Comment