My nightly routine:
Wash face
Brush teeth
Face moisturizer
Chap-stick
My new routine:
Wash face
Brush teeth
Face moisturizer
Chap-stick
Hand lotion
Why hand lotion? Calluses are beginning to form on my hands from lifting weights. Ah, I hate calluses and I am too stubborn to go buy gloves.
His other PL is now home on R&R. With no family or significant other around just yet, I invited him over for dinner tonight. I made a yummy pan seared chicken with veggies.
In return, he brought over a pull-up bar for me to use while he is away. Setting up the bar was the highlight of my night, by far. I even did a little dance.
What is wrong with me?
8 comments:
That was so nice of you to invite him over. I'm sure he really appreciates it.
That's awesome that you had him over.
Calluses on your hand eh? Someone is kicking butt!
It's the little things in life that really count :)
What is wrong with you? You want to kick ass and look awesome doing it! :D Nothing to be ashamed of there!
That dinner sounds fab.
Eh, gloves don't really help with callouses. Think of callouses as protection from injury. And you can take a pumice stone or one of those metal micro boards to your hands to make them at least look better. You'll definitely want the callouses for pull ups! How nice for him to do that for you.
Oh my gosh that's so funny! I hate calluses too! Esp on my feet! I get them on the rounded tip part of my toes and it creeps me out when i wiggle them blech!
So nice of you to invite him over to dinner! I'm sure he was thrilled for a home cooked meal.
Enjoy your pull up bar!
Hahaha!! Why did that first part make me laugh so much??
You are too cute! I really hope hubby gets to read this one! :)
Post a Comment