Except when we look at the big picture. They come home in December.
I promised myself and convinced myself I will thrive during this deployment by having things to look forward to each month. And let me just say, its going to be an amazing two months.
May 5th- Cinco de Mayo Book Club
May 9th- Jazz on the Lawn
May 22nd- My college radio station's alumni basketball game
May 24th- BRET MICHAELS!
I am a classic rock girl at heart. During college, I ran a classic rock radio station. That and I am addicted to Rock of Love (whew, admitting I have a problem is the first step)
May 30th- Pool opening and throwing my friend Tiff a birthday pool party
June 6th- Super Jeni's Baby Shower
June 7th- His sister moves in with me for the summer.

Over the years of traveling to WP, holidays, etc., we became best friends. Katie is a year away from her doctorate in physical therapy and needs to complete 3 clinicals. She actually picked FC for her first clinical to live with me while he's away.
June 13th- CMA Festival
Oh so many good things coming my way. I love summer.
I started P90X a week ago. Yes, I did say I would start May 1st, but I hate Monday Moring Dieters (I will start exercising on Monday). And let's just say, I wanted to cry during yoga this morning. Muscles I did not know existed hurt me today. And if I stand for too long, my legs start shaking. I love this feeling.
6 comments:
Aww that's so sweet that Katie did that!!!
And Jazz on the lawn sounds super fun!! :)
What a line-up of activities you have going!
That's great that you'll have company this summer.
Thats so exciting that Katie is staying with you! And I felt the same way after starting the 30 Day Shred... so sore, but it was so good!
sounds like a lot of fun things coming your way :) Hang in there
It sounds like your staying very active! That's a major key to getting through a deployment.
Bret Michaels.....so jealous!!!!
Aw it will be great having a best friend/roomate for the summer!
We bought P90X last month! I can't wait to try it!
Post a Comment