Friday, May 1, 2009

Continued.

I decided to leave my bedroom door open last night. Our bedroom lies off the kitchen and I know Daisy likes sleeping on the cold floor.

I lifted my head this morning around 5:45am to the buzzing of my alarm. I saw white just outside my bedroom door. I smiled at Daisy after I realized she only woke me up once around 12:30am.

As I turned my head back to the pillow, I saw Daisy again? She was sleeping right next to me. I immediately jumped out of bed and walked into the kitchen to look at my floor.

White stuffing from their huge bed everywhere.

I did not care. I actually left it there for over 2 hours while exercising and getting ready this morning. I was in such a good mood for actually getting a decent amount of sleep last night, the huge mess on my kitchen floor did not phase me.

Victory = Me

5 comments:

Megan said...

What is it with dogs tearing their beds up? You handled it much better than I would have. Glad you got some sleep!

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha! Ohhh man, it is official. Siberians will always tear up anything soft and fluffy when left unsupervised.

Her and Blaze are a match made in heaven... i'm convinced.

Erin said...

It is amazing what a good nights sleep will do!

jlc said...

Hhaha good for you!!



And btw I'm just cracking up that your once dancy happy picture in the sidebar has now turned to you with a gun. Nice 180!! haha! :)

e said...

haha.... my dogs rip up their beds as well... we just get them the cheap ones and switch em in and out on a pretty regular basis :oP