Saturday I invited some friends over for a little get together. I bought Aiden and Alyssa a kiddie pool and Alyssa absolutely loved it.
I never met a kid with so much personality. She always makes me smile.
Overall, I enjoyed/struggled through one of my most productive weekends. I received two new blisters from lawn mower I borrowed since ours decided not to work this weekend and had this conversation with my love:
Him: It is a brand new lawn mower. Did you put gas in it?
Me: Eat shit
Him: Haha. I miss you baby
Me: I miss you too, especially on days where I cut the grass.
Him: I guess so
6 comments:
Sooo sweet!
Ya'lls conversations sound EXTREMELY similar to mine and my husband's! haha! So funny :-)
Hahaha! Sounds like a great weekend and a funny conversation with your man. :-)
You know, I could see P and I having a similar conversation. :)
What a fun weekend! :)
I so this as your profile pic before and LOVEDDDD it!!!
She's such a ham!! :)
Yay!! I'm glad to hear you got it fixed! Go you!
Hahaha, Matt and I would so have conversations like that! :)
Look at you and your bad self for getting the leak fixed on your own and getting the pool open! You're such a badass!
Post a Comment