When I think of cookies, I think of round, chocolate goodness.
Tonight I decided to bake cookies for this month's care package. In the past, I hated baking. I always found a way to mess it up, but as of late, I might even consider myself a baking goddess.
I found a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Chips and followed the recipe closely on the back. While checking on the cookies at the midway point, I noticed pancakes.
My biggest fear when baking cookies.
I immediately grabbed the bag and scanned each ingredient. I did everything correctly. Then I noticed at the bottom of the recipe reading:
"Spread batter in greased pan. Cool completely in pan; cut into bar"
BARS? You said cookies. I wanted cookies. And if you wanted me to bake bars, please change the recipe to "Reese's Chewy Chocolate Bars" not "Reese's Chewy Chocolate Cookies"
7 comments:
Hahahaha! Oh, you poor thing! I just make a whole truck load of cookies to sent to JC and the boys today.
Oh no!!! Well at least you can send him some bars!!
Haha! That's how it is with baking. You have to learn from all of your mistakes!
Oh dear! Bet they still tasted delish!
Great little blog you have here :)
hahaha! Oohhh that reminds me of myself trying to cook/bake something new. I have to do it AT LEAST 3 times before i ever get it right :-\
Boo on pancake cookies and mis-labeled recipes! I hope that they were still delish though?
I hate when stuff like that happens but I bet they were still great! I saw your last post about Jazz on the Lawn, I'm so jealous, I loved going to that! Okay, maybe I just loved all the wine I consumed each time but still...
Post a Comment