Friday, January 16, 2009

Cleaning Adventures

My parents arrive tonight and my mom is way too excited, which makes me excited.

I clean everyday. It is inevitable with two dogs, but when parents/company come over, I do a lot more cleaning than normal.

A few things I noticed:

- I absolutely hate cleaning the bathroom, actually I loathe cleaning the bathrooms. I love cleaning, its a sense of accomplishment, but I usually make him clean the bathrooms. If I ever make enough money, I am hiring someone just to come over and clean the them.

-I need the Dog Whisperer to come to my house and explain to Dakota, my very protective dog, that the vacuum is not a monster, it is not attacking me, therefore STOP TRYING TO BITE MY DYSON!

-I still have my Christmas tree up and really have no problem with it.

-Received a "STOP MESSING WITH MY DESK AND TRUNK!!" message from him this morning after I informed him in a email that I cleaned out the bonus room. Whoops! Actually those were not his exact words, I try and keep this blog PG-13.

Nothing we can do about it now. I told him this is the woman he chose to be with and he laughed.

4 comments:

tootie said...

First, thanks for the comment on my blog! Your blog is so cute. I'll definitely be back :)

Second, I can relate to the cleaning. I love the sense of accomplishment once it's done, but I don't enjoy the actual cleaning. Especially the bathrooms - ick, ick, ick!

Enjoy the time with your parents! They'll be so happy to see you, clean house or not :)

jlc said...

Hahah, way to keep it PG13 ;)


My husband totally flipped when he found out I cleaned out the closet. Accidentally, getting rid of his old clothes. Whoops!

d.a.r. said...

I have totally been on a cleaning spree today, too!! And, well, baking as well. Helloooo Martha Stewart.

Megan said...

Have fun with your parents! I think it sounds like a trip to Ikea is in store, they have some wonderful inexpensive organizational components!