
I not only think this idea is super cute, but I felt this was a pretty ideal way to sum up my day and weekend. Thank you Mrs. Staff Sergeant :)
- I did not eat a cupcake for breakfast the past three mornings
- I did not skip the gym tonight because I thought 25 degrees was too cold to do anything or that I wanted to watch Rock of Love with Bret Michaels instead of run
- I did not almost get my water turned off this week. Of course I handle electricity and HE handles the water bill
- I did not have thoughts of leaving in the middle of my kickboxing class, runny nose, soar throat, pounding headache and all
- I did not watch Daisy clear our $80, four feet tall, dog gate in order to say hi to Jeni
- I did not watch an episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. for the 1,000th time and laugh hysterically
- I did not buy him a Captain America bobblehead for his helicopter or a bag of only green M&Ms for a few smiles
- I did not have a glass of wine every night for the past 4 nights
- I did not accept a job offer!
What did you NOT do this weekend? Join in at My Charming Kids.
5 comments:
Hey great not me monday I think friends is awsome I think the best one is where chandeler gets stuck in the atm place with tha woman
I need to netflix Friends seasons, I have always heard how people love it. Only seen random episodes.
Job offer??!?!?! DO TELL!!!
Job Offer!! Congrats! Want to hear more!
Congrats on the job!
Glad you decided to join in :)
Post a Comment