I think everyone at some point has done this, so I am not tagging anyone, unless you want to be, then just let me know!
Six things about myself.
Some of you may already know, but here is what I came up with:1. I own all 10 Seaons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and watch a few episdoes every SINGLE night before bed. This all started my freshman year of college meaning I have watched Seasons 1-10 at least 100 times in my lifetime. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. trivia anyone?
2. I never wanted a dog (gasp) let alone two dogs. And now they are my pride and joy.
3. I am a 34DD and at 5'1, 115lbs, I look ridiculous at times. Some say I am lucky, I cannot wait for a reduction after babies.
4. I swear in my second life, I am going to become a detective. I love Law & Order SVU, Criminal Minds, CSI, NCIS, anything about serial killers, FBI, etc. No wonder I triple check my locked doors at night.
5. I did play-by-play and/or color commentating in college for our football, basketball (mens & womens), and baseball teams and co-hosted a sports show on Sundays on the radio. I had dreams of becoming a sports broadcaster and actually interned for CBS Sports on their NFL Today show with Greg Gumbel, Boomer, Dan Marino, and Shannon Sharpe my junior year of college. Oh how things change :)
6. I was born in Orange County, California and moved to the Chicagoland at age 5. I lived in Gary, Indiana for 2 years as a kid. Yes, Gary, Indiana, Gary Indiana....murder capital of the world and home of Michael Jackson.
1 comment:
We are about the same size and I can't imagine having boobs like yours. I definitely don't envy you, esp with all the running you do!
Wasn't the Music Man also from Gary, Indiana? My hubby has a friend from there and always sings the "Gary, Indiana" song...haha
Post a Comment