Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Running out of room

I know the girls miss their "daddy", however, they definitely enjoy the extra room.



Only problem, where am I going to sleep?

4 comments:

e said...

Haha... I saw this special on the news once about dog owners who let their dogs sleep in the bed and to sum it up the majority of people won't move their dog and therefore forfeit their own sleep. Well it turns out (after doing research)that dogs have different levels of sleep than people so if your girls are ever hogging the bed you can push them over and it won't affect their sleep at all..

Now I know you're small and don't require much space but make sure you push thembover so you can sleep!

Anonymous said...

Haha!

This is just like my boys!!! Its funny b/c in that picture, Daisy is in "blaze" position and Dakota is in "Indi position"

Our dogs should meet.

Katie said...

So yea- my bed looks exactly the same. Although mine tend to like to sleep on me. Ryker will almost have his face in mine and his hind legs down by my feet- and Hazel curls up on the pillow next to me and rests her head on my shoulder. When E was around they'd get so hot they'd eventually jump off the bed. I already told E we need a King or California King once we have kids. haha.

jlc said...

Hahah!!! My dog's do the same thing. Thing is they are only 8 pounds!! How do they hog up so much room??

I swear my puppies think they are people.