Aww! They will always be your little puppies!
Awww that last one KILLS me. Wow he got so big!!!I thought Piper's increase from 4-11lbs was massive. Haha.
Ohh but they are still sooo cute. I just love huskies. Everyone tells me Jag looks like "mini" husky since his colors are more husky than pomeranian
aww dakota was such a cute baby. I remember when you got her :)it was so fun catching up the other night - we can't go that long again!
So cute!! Even though they aren't so little anymore, I bet they still think they are and love to cuddle.
Awwww!!!I want another Siberian puppy =(
How adorable and they are getting so big! They'll always be puppies! I still call Ryker my baby boy and he's a good 90lbs. Let alone Hazel is 10 months and 72lbs. Yikes! I'm in denial they are growing up! How will I be with real children?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Aww! They will always be your little puppies!
Awww that last one KILLS me. Wow he got so big!!!
I thought Piper's increase from 4-11lbs was massive. Haha.
Ohh but they are still sooo cute. I just love huskies. Everyone tells me Jag looks like "mini" husky since his colors are more husky than pomeranian
aww dakota was such a cute baby. I remember when you got her :)
it was so fun catching up the other night - we can't go that long again!
So cute!! Even though they aren't so little anymore, I bet they still think they are and love to cuddle.
Awwww!!!
I want another Siberian puppy =(
How adorable and they are getting so big! They'll always be puppies!
I still call Ryker my baby boy and he's a good 90lbs. Let alone Hazel is 10 months and 72lbs. Yikes! I'm in denial they are growing up! How will I be with real children?
Post a Comment