What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop. -Meredith Grey
When I first heard this quote, I didn't really comprehend its true meaning. That is until I stopped working...
A job offer appeared in my email this morning. Everything I could ask for really, except I would head right back down the path of long, ridiculous hours at times.
At least I have more than enough time to think about it...
4 comments:
OHHH! What job?
Yay!!! An offer is an offer.
And btw Grey's Anatomy is NEW this week. Get exciteddd.
Maybe this time around you'll be more aware of how to balance work and the rest of it instead of getting too caught up in just the work.
Good luck!
Congrats on the job offer!! The upside is that it would keep you very busy over this deployment, but on the otherhand it seems like you have settled so well into your new lifestyle. Let us know what you decide!
Post a Comment